- Good Game only problem is Having to repediatl press the arrow keys or click the next squares. I like the humor while your exploreing the dungeon.
- I really like the random-dungeon-crawling theme, a great implementation of the concept. (looks polished, too)
- Very impressive for 48h! Roguelike goodness.
- One of the coolest games in the group. It's quite a good game. The character building and items remind me of Champions of Norath or Dark Alliance. It would be a bit more fun if there was an end goal instead of going on forever.
- This reminded me of Jamul's NPCQuest. It looked really polished but there just wasn't much gameplay. I liked the variety of random encounters but it seemed kind of pointless. I wish the monsters moved around, and you could actually see them and fight them.
the levels were too mazelike, add rooms.
This could be turned into a really good dungeon crawl, however. keep working on it.
- Not very original, but excellently executed. Great user interface, lots of variety. Played it for a long time, and will play it again. Very well done :)
- Refuses to run (win xp sp1)