2005/04/19 11:22:59.300 GMT+1000
Thanks to all those who have left feedback. A few comments:
- I allocated 1 hour for using py2exe just could not get it working. So please install python and pygame to play my game. After install open the al-101.py file to play.
- The green square does detect a 'win', the tank's bounding box must be completely contained in it. I ment loosen this issue but never got around to it. All it does is say level complete anyway (:
- The lights do do somthing. Just drag them into the path of the tank. The title text at the top of the screen...
- Yep had planned a field for the lights, just ran out of time.
- Yarr correct Braitenberg vehicle behaviour would have tied into the theme more obviously. But no time... And yes red squares as 'lights' does require a little fancy thinking.