- Itīs a lot of fun broiling zoombies
- Killing zombies rocks!
- Well, it's the most fun I've tried so far :)
- Only Problem Is When I use the dynamite or the flame thrower it just quits.
- Nice entry, but I'm just bored that kind of games, so not much fun and innovation for me, sorry.
- Zombie's Laughter?
The ability to blow up ground is very cool (reminds me of Gunbound).
- Wow! Popping Zombies is so much fun! I love the worms style damagable ground also. There are a couple of bugs though. If you did all the way to the bottom of the screen, weird things can happen. Also, sometimes when I start the game the bullets are pulled down very quickly. Is gravity random maybe? If it is, sometimes it is too high. You should keep adding to this, it could be a really great game with some more work.
- Doesn't have too much to do with the theme, unfortunately. (That's why I gave you bad points on innovation/production)
Would have been nice to let me change weapons via the mouse wheel.
More enemies would also have been cool.
Still, cool game.
- Very fun game. Zombies are always welcome. The random levels were really cool looking and well done (especially the bones and stuff) but they didn't have a much effect on gameplay. The controls were a little weird sometimes, I got stuck in the walls and in the dirt sometimes. More weapons, more zombies. great idea though and great execution.
- It's amazing how zombie games magically fit any theme...not :P - I know it was a hard one. Solid entry.
- Zombies.. not again :)