[11:35] nowhere to run...
Hum, i see some comments, so i guess i should try to answer them... :)
- Does not run on my Mac. Bombs out with the following: Traceback (most recent call last): File "nowhere.py", line 21, in ? from cgkit.cgtypes import * ImportError: No module named cgkit.cgtypescgtypes.py shold be in the cgkit dir. My cgkitinfo.py says:
- I installed cgkit and still got... Traceback (most recent call last): File "mojo_jojo_nowhere.py", line 21, in ? from cgkit.cgtypes import * ImportError: No module named cgkit.cgtypes
- I couldn't get it to run, dependencies not listed (where does cgkit.cgtypes come from?!?)
version = "2.0.0alpha4 (Jun 24 2005, 09:20)"
- ermm nothing happened, was there supposed to be more than one file?Nope, nowhere.py is the one and only. Its very not-cpu-friendly, though. I have amd64 3000, 512MB ram and a radeon 9550; and it hardly works :)
- I tried to head for the edge of the board, to see if I could lose some of the little blighters over the edge, but then discovered there is no edge ;)Could be a good addon. But then the name shold be changed :)
- umm, nice, uh, ode thingie?Yes, as written in the code, its kind a pyODE/pyOpenGL/pyGame demo. (not a very optimized one, because it was all new material to me, but i think it could be helpful)