Richard Jones' Log: Roundup Issue Tracker 1.4.0 released
Now that the craziness of the middle of the year has subsided I've found some time to release a new version of Roundup.
In this release
The metakit backend has been removed due to lack of maintenance and presence of good alternatives (in particular sqlite built into Python 2.5)
- Roundup has a new xmlrpc frontend that gives access to a tracker using XMLRPC.
- Dates can now be in the year-range 1-9999
- Add simple anti-spam recipe to docs
- Allow customisation of regular expressions used in email parsing, thanks Bruno Damour
- Italian translation by Marco Ghidinelli
- Multilinks take any iterable
- config option: specify port and local hostname for SMTP connections
- Tracker index templating (i.e. when roundup_server is serving multiple trackers) (sf bug 1058020)
- config option: Limit nosy attachments based on size (Philipp Gortan)
- roundup_server supports SSL via pyopenssl
- templatable 404 not found messages (sf bug 1403287)
- Unauthorized email includes a link to the registration page for the tracker
- config options: control whether author info/email is included in email sent by roundup
- support for receiving OpenPGP MIME messages (signed or encrypted)
There's also a ton of bugfixes.
See the PyPI page for more information and downloads.