Rachel's Blog: Six Weird Habits
I've been tagged by punkrocker1991. Ouch!
Post six weird habits/things that you do, then tag six other people and list their names.
- I go out of my way to buy sugar-free cereal and then every morning I go and sprinkle sugar on it. But really, Weetbix tastes like cooked cardboard. I have to do something.*
- I second guess myself. Then third, fourth and fifth guess myself. But then I go and outsmart myself at the last minute. Do'h.**
- I get interested in a topic or craft, gather all the important information, study it, try a couple of things and then -ooh! Shiny! New subject.***
- Richard is trying to tell me that procrastination is my biggest habit. True, but not particularly weird.****
- I hoard everything. You know those homes they ridicule occasionally on current affairs shows that are so filled with garbage that the owners can hardly get in and out? I empathise with those people. At least my junk is clean. And useful!**
- I talk to myself all the time. I used to do it out loud, then just moving my lips. Still do that if I'm tired.*****
Consider yourself tagged.
***Lack of commitment